Protect | Connect | Educate
Thank you for taking a moment to learn more about PCE Solutions and the service of solutions we offer to schools, tribes and communities. We are truly humbled to be a resource to so many organizations across our country.
Guided by Research and Recommendations
In 2004 the Safe Schools Initiative outlined recommendations for schools to follow that will enhance school safety and establish a safe learning environment. The recommendations included guidance for schools to implement activities that include:
- Assess a school climate.
- Build trusting relationships between students.
- Create opportunities for listening.
- Develop a mechanism to sustain the safe school efforts.
A Three Part System of Solutions
We took the guidance of the Safe Schools Initiative and began to develop our system of solutions to help serve not only schools, but for program implementation for tribes and communities as well. Three parts of our solutions working together establish a sustainable mechanism for success.
Serving a Diverse Cross Section
As a result of our ongoing commitment, PCE Solutions is proud to be working with Universities, Organizations and County Offices who are serving schools, communities and Indian Reservations from across the country.
PCE is now working alongside schools, tribes, and community agency building solutions that serve as:
- The liaison for PBIS staff to gather data and implement activities to address universal interventions.
- The foundation for student leadership programs to increase participation and effectively connect with all students on a campus.
- The source for prevention programming, school and community safety initiatives and data gathering for community wide health and wellness stakeholder networks.
- A source for youth development for the tribal community youth programming.
As we continue to grow and reach new communities, we are constantly reminded how important the work is we do. We are committed to protect, connect and educate and will continue to dedicate our efforts to create safe and supportive schools where all students feel included in the community.
To inquire for PCE Solutions services and consulting - Contact PCE Here